PDA

View Full Version : Is suicide an option?? Help.

peter245
27-01-14, 14:21
i'm about done with my life..
i have done everything to try make myself worth something but i will always be a failure teen. i'm very intelligent and i'm not getting rewarded for anything i do.
i'm 15 and my brothers always tell me that i look 12 and that girls think of me as a little child.. i see myself as a 12 year old now. i've started to Develop low confidence and some social phobia, everybody walks all over me because i'm a nuisance who gets treated like A homeless person.
i get called ''immature'', my brothers friend is 16 and Smokes weed and does stealing. he gets called mature because he has sex.. but i'm technically Immature because i have no friends and they think of me as a babyface Child. i really need some assistance. no-more-panic really helps me i love your replies..
how do i stand up now and prove i'm a man and walk as if i'm the best how do i put a'n end to being treated poorly. i had a traumatic childhood.
now i suffer from Gad,Mild Separation anxiety,OCD and some Depression on a bad day.. i will try to reply to you all.

bigh123
27-01-14, 15:14
Suicides no option , your young you have your whole life ahead of you .

i was always babyfaced , no confidence with girls etc . Do t let it get to you
there will always be the cool kid that gets admiration for getting the girls , doing drugs being tough . Look him up on Facebook in 10 years and see what they are doing fair fewbi know have never changed .

Oosh
27-01-14, 17:21
Hiya mate

Listen, your 15. Your body hasn't developed yet. And forget right now what anybody else is or isn't doing.
I'll tell you what to do, start preparing for your future, because it's all ahead if you.
If you compare yourself to that pothead thief now you'll lose but only for one reason. He's sleeping with females already. And that's all teenage lads care about until they've done it.
But if you have the right plan for your life and compare yourself with him every year I bet the tables will gradually turn.
Smoking weed and robbing is not a recipe for success in life and over the coming years he's going to reach as high as he's going to go and that's it for him. Criminal record, dead end jobs, nothing special.

But you, you're intelligent, you're not stealing, you're not smoking pot.
You can build a nice life ! And as your body physically matures and your plan takes shape you're going to attract females because you're NOT stealing, you're NOT smoking weed, you're intelligent, you're a success.
Compare you to him then with his criminal record, weed habit, low income etc and you'll win hands down.

Forget sleeping with girls yet, not many do at 15.
Be patient and wait for your body to mature.
Let the others have their moment, for now you're a 15 year old and they're more mature than you.
Lose this battle but win the war.

The most important thing for you right now is that you plan out your future. Identify a career that you'll feel comfortable in that'll make you feel good about yourself. Plan a route there.
Grow into your body and grow into that future you.
If they're picking on you look into martial arts classes in your area.
Jujitsu, Muay Thai. Devote yourself to it. Get in shape. Get on a good diet.

Even if you have various issues, do these things. Because it's a lot better working through your issues whilst in a good rewarding career and with positive interests like these than as an undeveloped immature man with no prospects who got hung up with life at 15 and let it stop him developing.

Depending on the path you choose you'll look at yourself in your twenties and thirties etc and realise you have changed so much you have become different people. And you'll look back and see the insecure 15 yr old you were, was who you SHOULD have been at that age. All bothered about losing virginity, being respected by your peers etc
Every male goes through it.

What do you want do do ?
Who do you want to be ?
Don't be them, be you !

WhyWhyWhy
27-01-14, 17:53
Some excellent replies there

Suicide is absolutely not an option. You are young and healthy. I wish I had more time to post but I just wanted to say you're not alone and answer you.... It's never an option. Xxx

You sound intelligent, you realise these other people are in fact not cool and are morons. What the pp said about focusing on something and putting your energies into someone I think would be really beneficial to you.

You have so much to live for and I honestly and truly believe you'll look back at these people one day and realise what utter dead heads they are, no prospects and I'm pretty sure they won't be cool ten years down the line when they're doped up with no prospects. Focus on you. You're better than them. Sending you a big hug and I hope you post back and read these comments x

bigh123
27-01-14, 18:52
trust me if your intelligent in a few years time you will be a way happier person than they are ! It takes little intelligence to thieve and smoke weed

listen to a song called sunscreen by baz lurman . I thought the song was dumb until i actually listened to the words .

live your life don't worry about others . And as said if your being picked on learn some self defence , personally jujitsu as its very rounded .

i didn't lose my virginity until i was 20 , i was useless around women, any girls showed an interest i was a bit lost and never pursued it ! . I did have some very fast motorbikes though which tbh i was more interested in lol

but just remember balls to everyone else

hangingbasket
27-01-14, 21:08
In ten years time.. you'll look back at right now and it wont even matter.

You wont give a damn what any of these people think about you. All the 'cool' kids wont seem so cool anymore and you'll be glad you have nothing to do with them.

I struggled so much at your age trying to fit in with the cool and pretty crowd. Now, I never see them. I mix with no one from school and have a new life and people around me who are people I CHOOSE to be friends with.

Being 15 is hard. Everyone else's opinion matters so much to you. I know this. I remember it well. But honestly... in a few years time, you wont even care what anyone thinks. Dont worry about growing up too quickly. It's not all it's cracked up to be.. you have to pay bills and stuff :(

peter245
28-01-14, 05:52
thanks so much answers like these still make me believe good people exist,
i'm literally speechless.. all haters are gonna hate and try to put the young one down not anymore.
thanks this site is amazing

bigh123
28-01-14, 08:29
your never going to get on with everyone . I haven't seen anyone i went to school with since i left 16 years ago apart from 1 friend who ended up at college with me , but i haven seen him in years either !

also ill agree with above growing ups not all its cracked up to be ! Bills and responsibility!

Brunette
28-01-14, 12:23
Oosh's reply is spot on.

If people are calling your brother's friend "mature" then they are plain wrong. He isn't mature, he's a little boy pretending to be a grown up and engaging in criminal activity while's he's at it.

If people look up to that sort of behaviour that pretty much proves how immature they are too!

Magic
28-01-14, 15:40
What a good post from Oosh. Take note Peter. All the best:hugs::hugs:

Daisy Sue
29-01-14, 00:27
I think if everyone took all the insults and derrogatory comments to heart, none of us would have made it past our teens!!

You have to rise above it, in a few years these people will probably have outgrown their so-called 'mature' habits, or the habits will have taken a stronger hold on them. Either way - you're the more mature one for not going down that route.

Grit your teeth, don't allow any insults or bad attitudes to land - shrug them off - and get on with what's important to you in your life, after all that's what it is - YOUR life.

:)