PDA

View Full Version : Clare Weeks??

dj9928
19-11-06, 14:59
I came across her book on amazon and purchased a copy, anyone got it? If so is it any good?

A happy person is fully caught up in the moment --and is not thinking about the past or the future.

manmoor
19-11-06, 15:17
Hi,

I have a couple of Claire Weekes books and they stay by my bed so I personally would recommend them.

Take Care

Mandyxx

taffysteve
19-11-06, 16:09
I bought two of her books - and it was quite simply the best thing I ever did. She talks in a language that is easy to understand and that I personally could relate to.

Read and enjoy (but don't fret about her use of the word 'breakdown' throughout the book).

Steve

***And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance... I hope you dance***

mooks
19-11-06, 16:18
Ive just ordered hwe book as well...hoping it helpsx

tam
19-11-06, 16:38
hi dj yes definatley recommend i have one and its very helpful.tc tracy

domino
19-11-06, 17:39
where do i get this book please. Any title ,which one do you find most helpful? Thanks .lorraine

nomorepanic
19-11-06, 18:49
Have a look here....
Reading for sufferers of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=reading)

or here ..

NoMorePanic Amazon Book Shop (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14024)

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

reddevil
19-11-06, 21:27
Hi,

Fantastic book, it's like the bible for anxiety sufferers.

Red

rmlamatt
20-11-06, 02:06
I read Clair Weeks many years ago. Funny thing is I was probably 17 years old and found it in the Library. It became my bible and I wound up buying it, telling the Librarian I had lost it. Another book I found very good is called PANIC, don't remember who it's by, just remember it's a white book withe the word PANIC across the front. It helped me a lot. I've had panic attacks and slight agoraphobia for 48 years so it's become and old friend to me. What I need to always remember is to feel the fear and go through it. Breathing and relaxation exercises, self hypnosis helped. But in the long run the more you do things the more you will be free of the fears. Hope this helps. Rose/ rm Lamatt author of Fears Flutterby

domino
20-11-06, 05:43
Yhanks guys for your help will try and buy it today when i nip into town,lorraine:D