PDA

View Full Version : Lymph nodes on inside of elbow?

Zestyz
27-01-14, 20:02
Hi, I went to the dr today as had some swelling in my cheek and thought it was due to sinuses. The dr said it wasn't sinus that we're swollen and told me I should see the dentist so I've booked an appointment for that tomorrow. She said my gland were up in one side of my neck and wasn't worried.
So now I've noticed on the inside of both elbows I can feel lymph nodes and I'm pretty much freaking out and feeling sick with worry. Could they be raised in my elbows because of a slight cold? I really don't wanna go back doctors as when she got my record up she could obv see I've been in a few times recently and was thinking here she comes again with her anxiety !

RoseEve
27-01-14, 20:08
I think the same thing when I go to the doctor. I think they have "nutter" written in my chart. If you have the bump on both elbows I wouldn't worry. They might not even be lymph nodes maybe it's just part of your elbows. But yes my son has lymph nodes you can feel when he is sick.

milkcarton
27-01-14, 20:55
I have a predominant lymph node on the crease of my elbox and freaked out about it last year. I went to the Drs, got a blood test done, and they also referred me for an ultrasound for peace of mind.

It may be best to go to the Drs and get checked. They will reassure you and now when I feel my lump I'm less scared as I have had the tests. I still have the occasional doubt, especially about my lymph node on yhe side of my breast which was scanned and cleared in 2010. However, get it checked out as you will feel less panicky!

Don't worry too much, you're not alone with the lumps and bumps!

Milk x

Zestyz
27-01-14, 21:33
Thanks, I've just found the ones on the back of legs behind my knee raised too!