PDA

View Full Version : Second Doctors Appt

worrieraz
28-01-14, 01:15
So tomorrow is my second doctors appt. I have a huge fear of going to the doctor and have not been in years but decided to face my fears in 2014. Tomorrow will make my second time this month as a check on how I am doing on Prozac and to see if my symptoms have persisted which they have. I am already a mess thinking about it. I don't want him to think I am crazy if I tell him my sore throat and ear pain is still there.

RoseEve
28-01-14, 01:17
I hate going to the doctor too but it is great that you are facing your fear! It's okay to be honest with your doctor they are there to help you.

jill
28-01-14, 18:16
Hi hun, :D:hugs:

First of all I would like to say, WELL DONE in facing your fears, you did GREAT and should be sooo proud of yourself :yesyes:

I am so sorry to hear your symptoms are persisting :hugs:

Your doctor is not going to think your crazy hun :hugs: please don't think this, doctors are there to help, if you still have symptoms, of course you must tell him, that's what he is there for.

Tell him everything, write it down so you don't forget anything,

Wishing you well

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

worrieraz
28-01-14, 20:46
Thanks to the both of you! I went and it went rather good. He prescribed me allergy meds to see if those help and I go back in a month. He sat and talked to me and told me it was good to somewhat be paranoid about my health so it made me feel so much better. I don't know that I will dread it so much the next time!

jill
29-01-14, 14:34
Hi hun :D

Take some comforting in knowing, that if you put your mind into doing something, no matter how you feel, when the deed is done, its NOT always as bad as you first thought. PLEASE hun :hugs: LEARN something from this experience.

YOU DID GREAT :yesyes: