PDA

View Full Version : Small success

blackhatman
28-01-14, 11:21
Hi,

Last night before I went sleep I felt horrible anxiety. My heath was racing, fear of nothing. I have tried to accept this, but unfortunately it was stronger. I took small dose of calming syrup and went to sleep. Then strange nightmares etc.

Where is the success? I woke up with anxiety, totally messed up, do breakfast and go to the work. I just accepted that. In "recovery process" will be some setbacks, few stronger, few less but will be.

I feel good that I faced that strange feelings and try to live with it. Hope that with some time will be only better :)

Never give up!

---------- Post added at 12:21 ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 ----------

Sorry for spam, but I want to add another success!
Today is very hard working day :D
The case: I often bleed from my nose (very light cells) as long as I remember. Also hot air is causing that. Always was normal.
Few minutes ago I felt the blood was going through my throat. Hit by panic, derealization, fast heart rate. I was thinking that something is really wrong with me.
But CBT works!
I have changes my mind, rationalized that it is very common. And in few whiles THAT feeling disappeared.
I had to share it with you :)
I am so proud of myself, that good thinking makes such progress!

Tanner40
28-01-14, 12:40
Great job, BlackHatMan. CBT does work when you practice it consistently. You should be proud of your success. Thanks for sharing it!

Cú Chulainn
28-01-14, 22:27
Well Done BlackHatMan, CBT requires more or less consistent approach untill your able to do it without thinking.
And once you do it the first time I'm sure it will get easier to do in repeated events :yesyes:

annie.hall
29-01-14, 15:03
That's a great success! It's hard to not feel sorry for yourself when you've had an awful night. You're not living in the shadow of anxiety, it's amazing!

blackhatman
29-01-14, 15:35
Thank you all! Night and day now is very good. I am so surprised that after such bad day could be some sun on the sky! :)

It is also convincing that there is no physical ill, which could change your whole body reactions day by day (still hope :D)