PDA

View Full Version : Living the Nightmare

bragdongareth
28-01-14, 22:27
Back in Feb of 2012 my life changed forever. At the age of 22 I was dealing with a lot of stress. Little things added up over the years and turned into a atomic bomb that detonated. It was just another day I was walking to work and then out of nowhere I could not breathe my heart started beating a million miles an hour. I had no Idea what a panic attack was at the time. After the first attack more soon followed.

A few months later I was put on beta blockers (Atenolol). After only being on it for a few days I started having ectopic beats which I never had before! Maybe it was a coincidence but I think the Atenoiol started the PVC's. Over these past two years I've been to the doctor countless times and have had almost every test I can ask for. Each and every time I been told there is nothing wrong. Living with this has at some points made it impossible.

jill
30-01-14, 19:09
Hi hun :D

:welcome: to the site.

I am so sorry to hear of your struggle, there are lots of nice people hear who understand what your going through.

It is hard hun, but please take time to read through the site, eg, first steps, coping, there is lots of great into on the left hand side as well as in all forum threads.

Read as much as you can about panic/anxiety, it is a starting bloke when you can understand whats going on with your mind and body.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX