PDA

View Full Version : heart panicked cant sleep

dharma91
29-01-14, 01:14
Hey anyone who reads this. It's my 1st post after reading on here for a while. I'm feeling really scared atm well mostly in the last 6 months. Suffered with anxiety & ocd since I was 13 (22 now)

I'm terrified there's something wrong with my heart, I've had countless ecgs, echos, bloods & most recently a Holter and everything comes back normal yet I can't believe all the docs ive seen. Had an innocent murmur when I was a child abd suffered with a tachycardia that's very common and not dangerous but its the ectopic s and thuds that scare me. I've been so dizzy lately and can't sleep without the tv on or go out on my own without panicing and u always feel like something s going to happen to me. Seeing councillor tomorrow but I know I'll be feeling the same. Why can't u accept what I've been told and try to get on with things. Surely the docs have missed things,all this can't be my anxiety. Crying all the time. Please give me some advice.

Scared D xx

Fishmanpa
29-01-14, 12:55
Hey anyone who reads this. It's my 1st post after reading on here for a while. I'm feeling really scared atm well mostly in the last 6 months. Suffered with anxiety & ocd since I was 13 (22 now)

I'm terrified there's something wrong with my heart, I've had countless ecgs, echos, bloods & most recently a Holter and everything comes back normal yet I can't believe all the docs ive seen. Had an innocent murmur when I was a child abd suffered with a tachycardia that's very common and not dangerous but its the ectopic s and thuds that scare me. I've been so dizzy lately and can't sleep without the tv on or go out on my own without panicing and u always feel like something s going to happen to me. Seeing councillor tomorrow but I know I'll be feeling the same. Why can't u accept what I've been told and try to get on with things. Surely the docs have missed things,all this can't be my anxiety. Crying all the time. Please give me some advice.

Scared D xx

I'm sorry you're having a hard time. It's a good thing that you're going to see a counselor. I don't know what good this advice will be but based on the above highlighted text, there has to come a time you accept the doctors diagnosis and also accept it's anxiety causing your symptoms. Good luck with your therapy.

Positive thoughts