PDA

View Full Version : fluoxetine

nok_tok
30-01-14, 09:20
i have been on fluoxetine for about 9 months, so far everything is great, never felt better to be honest..

anyway....

in the last few days i have been getting waves of depressive feelings, suddenly feeling quite down. i have also had some light headedness which i havent experienced before....

anyway...

the last pescription i picked up a few days ago was in new pinkish packaging but definately the correct drug i take according to the packaging, the capsules were more pale, i am probably paraniod but i keep thinking they have given me some sort of placebo or something? has anyone else had the new packaging recently....maybe im just paranoid??

MrsCav
30-01-14, 09:45
My first lot of fluoxetine was just a plain white tablet. My last two lots have been green and yellow tablets. I think it just depends who the chemist has bought the drugs from .... but I know what you mean, I thought the same when I got different tablets second and third time round.

LizzyLou
09-02-14, 23:56
Hey I'm on them aswell and get mirgraines recently could it be the tablets im on :'(

Emphyrio
11-02-14, 23:18
I wouldn't worry. Because fluoxetine has such a long half-life, any withdrawal symptoms or returning anxiety will occur 3-4 weeks after taking the last pill.

There are cases of people reacting differently to various brands though. You could always ask for your original brand if you continue to feel different.