PDA

View Full Version : Funny feeling in chest area

illgetthere
30-01-14, 10:46
Morning guys is just like an opinion on this if you could.
Yesterday I had a really good day I was thinking maybe my 3 year stint with health anxiety was maybe going to subside until 10.15 last night I was at my cousins having a cuppa when I had a flutter in my chest/palpitation/fast few beats in left a funny feeling in my throat and a funny feeling in my chest like an excited feeling ache in my chest I did have a little reaction to it but put it aside. I then had the feeling something was going to happen and them feeling from my chest and the feeling of something happening haven't gone it's kind of scary as all I'm thinking is I'm going to have an heart attack or sudden adult death I'm fighting these thoughts and feeling but guess it's not working that's why I'm posting here I have this fluttery feeling in my throat I'm worring anyone who has this could you please comment x

hanshan
30-01-14, 11:12
Quick flutter in the chest - I have them from time to time. They're harmless.

Getting all worked up about something that happens to most people every week or so - pure health anxiety.

fruity
30-01-14, 11:37
illgetthere. i had exact same feeling last night it scared me because also i felt i was breathing heavy too.

Tanner40
30-01-14, 12:40
Fruity, read my post from this morning. Had the exact same feeling. Nothing but anxiety playing its usual round of tricks on us.

illgetthere
30-01-14, 12:42
Thank-you both for your reply it's a strange feeling and most feelings are I guess always 1 that has you fooled x