PDA

View Full Version : Hello Peoples.

OswaldPeters
30-01-14, 14:34
Hi everyone.

I'm Oswald (well, on here I am, anyway!), from the UK, and finding it a bit of a relief that there's a forum full of others that seem to have the same issues that I do!

In the past few years I have had all sorts of anxiety symptoms, and sometimes feel it is getting to the point of depression, but I'm not sure!

What's funny is that my main anxiety trigger has almost gone. I spent a good few years really trying to get over it - which for the most part I have managed - but my anxiety has just shifted on to other things!

Anyway, other than the moan above, it would probably be nice if I told you all a bit more about myself. I'm almost 25, from the 'norf', a part time retail assistant and my main hobby is classic cars.

I hope to have some good discussion here, and hopefully make a few friends :)

Ossie.

LunaLiuna
30-01-14, 14:43
:welcome: to NMP Oswald! I'm sure you will find this forum a massive help, I know it has been for myself and many others.

ray52
30-01-14, 17:16
Hi Oswald and :welcome: to the forum

valleybear
30-01-14, 17:16
:welcome:from me too! I still remember how I felt when I discovered this forum years ago! People on here have helped me so many times and sometimes just reading old, positive posts is really helpful too. I am sure you will not be disappointed and will find some real help and support here!
It is also fulfilling if you are able to give some words of encouragememt to others or share what has worked for you in the past. Great site, great administrators..you will be made really welcome.:yesyes:

Cú Chulainn
30-01-14, 18:37
Hi Oswald and :welcome: to the forum

almamatters
30-01-14, 18:45
Hi just wanted to say :welcome: