PDA

View Full Version : Just when I thought I was winning

scrumking
30-01-14, 17:46
So I have had four good days not great but not panic stricken and worrying about sudden death like was a daily thing up intolerant four days ago.

Then came 6:10 this morning my alarm clock went off and the minute I sat up my panic came back full force. The impending doom, sudden death, questioning in my head if the heart test I have had are accurate enough, so I did what I have been doing every morning I started with PMR and guided relaxation which have been working like a charm and nothing had helped.

It is now 9:45 and I am still dreading what will happen to me today heart attack, stroke, cardiac arrest all of my worst fears.

I feel like I have failed, like I have taken ten steps forward just to take 20 more back

Andrash
30-01-14, 18:22
So I have had four good days not great but not panic stricken and worrying about sudden death like was a daily thing up intolerant four days ago.

Then came 6:10 this morning my alarm clock went off and the minute I sat up my panic came back full force. The impending doom, sudden death, questioning in my head if the heart test I have had are accurate enough, so I did what I have been doing every morning I started with PMR and guided relaxation which have been working like a charm and nothing had helped.

It is now 9:45 and I am still dreading what will happen to me today heart attack, stroke, cardiac arrest all of my worst fears.

I feel like I have failed, like I have taken ten steps forward just to take 20 more back

Sudden death-you don't mean this, do you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TgJhcVPe1k

As for the steps, it's the other way around-you made 20 forward and ten back. And I bet ya deep down you know it ;)

Just keep going, you'll get there!