PDA

View Full Version : pain

toria
30-01-14, 19:57
Hi just after some help, I have been having right sided stomach and pelvis/groin pains had them for years really and had them check out a few times but lately ha has really took over and I am so constantly worried about them I am waiting on a scan go on 13th feb can't come soon enough but my query is that just lately it seems like its more pelvic / groin always seems to move around and can be really low down as low as you can get, I do have ibs so can you get pains that low or could it be its me that's causing these pains if that's possible I am constantly worried and always on my mind I just expect it to be there and if it does go just wait for it to return I have also just started cbt for ha, it ranges from dull to sharpish and more annoying than really painful thanks toria x

RoseEve
31-01-14, 02:12
I have experienced this when I was pregnant. It's just muscle strain.

toria
01-02-14, 13:05
Hi thanks for your reply, I'm not pregnant had my 2 children and no more lol, today I'm convinced its ovarian cysts and I am terrified something will happen my scan appointment can't come quick enough so I no one way or another, I am also due on my period and I do get these low pains before I start. Toria x