PDA

View Full Version : Still worried about back and rib pain

stressedmamof3
30-01-14, 22:15
All this month I have been experiencing weird aches and pains . They started in my upper stomach near my rib then it felt like a stitch in my leftnrib, then I started getting back pain mid and upper but always left side. Now I have a very sore area on my spine just below where my bra strap is. Also left flank pains off and on.
Still freaking out about pancreas and spleen.
An ultrasound in October showed no abnormalities on either....
Just scared :weep:

Andrash
30-01-14, 22:37
All this month I have been experiencing weird aches and pains . They started in my upper stomach near my rib then it felt like a stitch in my leftnrib, then I started getting back pain mid and upper but always left side. Now I have a very sore area on my spine just below where my bra strap is. Also left flank pains off and on.
Still freaking out about pancreas and spleen.
An ultrasound in October showed no abnormalities on either....
Just scared :weep:

Check your neck muscles with the physio. They're probably tight, and anxiety and stress makes them more tight. There's a thing called sternocleidomastoid-when that gets tightened, it can cause aches, pains, pins and needles and other weird sensations at any place from top of the head down to the waist line.

I'm not a doctor so don't take what I said for granted-but it's an avenue worth pursuing. :) And remember-since ultrasound showed nothing sinister, you're healthy and there's nothing to be afraid of!

stressedmamof3
30-01-14, 23:22
I am just so scared :( Keep thinking something MIT have grown from having the scan to now :(

Andrash
30-01-14, 23:34
I am just so scared :( Keep thinking something MIT have grown from having the scan to now :(

In three months? No chance in hell :) Believe me!

stressedmamof3
31-01-14, 23:15
Spine still sore today ..I'm at docs on thurs