PDA

View Full Version : im alone on my own

fruity
31-01-14, 11:08
everyones out & im on my own for nearly 1 hour. i,ve been trying to ignore my anxious/panicky feelings but now i can,t i feel like im going to loose control all thoughts are running round in my head & im concentrating on my breathing which is a bad thing because if i notice any changes in my breathing then i get scared & panicky. my head went a bit funny just too. im trying my hardest not to crack up.

Andrash
31-01-14, 11:15
Why aren't you out?

Miss Worry-a-lot
31-01-14, 11:59
Have you got a smart phone? There is an app called Breathe 2 Relax. I suggest you download that, if you can. It's completely free. I use it for when I have panic attacks. Believe it or not, I was breathing incorrectly and that made my panic worse. This app does help to get your breathing back on track, which in the end calms you down. As soon as you get oxygen to your brain, you'll be feeling better. If you can't download it, when I'm on my own I find it best to lie back with all the lights off, put one hand on my stomach and one on my chest and just breathe in slowly and out slowly. It sounds silly but it will calm you down.

Try not to be on your own. It always helps to be around people, it keeps your mind busy.

Hope you start to feel better soon. :)

fruity
31-01-14, 12:21
andrash. because im knackerd & tired. i,ve been to work 6am-8:10am i have no car so walk. then taken my kids to school then had to go back over school because the head wanted to see me. then tea time i have work again & im knackerd. i did have a walk out back.

---------- Post added at 12:21 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

miss worry a lot. thank you. i,ll see if i can download it. thanks

Andrash
31-01-14, 12:31
andrash. because im knackerd & tired. i,ve been to work 6am-8:10am i have no car so walk. then taken my kids to school then had to go back over school because the head wanted to see me. then tea time i have work again & im knackerd. i did have a walk out back.

---------- Post added at 12:21 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

miss worry a lot. thank you. i,ll see if i can download it. thanks

I understand totally! Still, if you're knackered and anxious at the same time, maybe a good power nap is in order? ;)