PDA

View Full Version : good times are here again!!!!

kezz
31-01-14, 15:14
Just to let everyone know that finally my meds are starting to work! Had 5 days now of feeling real good and getting stronger everyday!!! I started on SERTRALINE 50 MG for 2 weeks, then went to 100mg for 3 weeks then 150mg and after 4 days at 150mg ive had 5 days feeling mightey fine!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:: yahoo::yahoo:

SarahH
31-01-14, 15:17
Congrats....long may it continue!!!

TooMuchToLiveFor
31-01-14, 15:20
Kezz, that is SO AWESOME!!!

I am now at 100 for 8 weeks, and at 12 weeks we will evaluate if I need to go up. I am about 80-85% recovered!

Will you keep me posted on how you are doing at 150? Did you have any start up effects with the increase? Can you also let me know if you have new or further side effects once on the 150? (I am curious about libido, tiredness, etc at this dose.)

Also, wondering if you have any physical anxiety symptoms that are still going? I can't seem to shake the heart palls/racing, tremors, and tight, achy chest--- but "mentally" I feel great. However, I felt great when this all started.

Thanks for the update. I am so happy for you!

kezz
31-01-14, 15:25
I took my 150mg in the evening and about a hour later i just felt a bit flushed. From reading what other people have had as side effects im really lucky not to have it too bad! Ive went from unable to stay awake to 3 days without sleep. Since then im feeling stronger each day!
My appetite is better. As for Libido well Its wonderful!!!! Think ive been making up for lost time !!!:D

TooMuchToLiveFor
31-01-14, 15:29
LOL!

Rock on, Lady!

Okay, will be watching your journey in case i have to go up again. Keep us posted!

kezz
31-01-14, 15:46
WILL DO!!!! LOL XXX But if im slow in my reply please remember Ive got a lot of making up to do!!!:blush:

TooMuchToLiveFor
31-01-14, 15:50
:winks:

kezz
05-02-14, 13:23
Just updating everyone. Ive been well now for 10 days. Hope everyone is ok?

MrAndy
05-02-14, 15:07
well done Kezz

kezz
26-02-17, 16:05
Hi everyone had 4 good years on sertraline 200mg.
The only thing i did wrong was go back to my partner who was the main cause for my anxiety.
last March I left him sold my house and moved into a american camper van on a friends land to get away from him. I stayed away for a few months and then he got in contact. I met up with him had lunch with him and just saw the man for what he was. A Narcissist! I can proudly say I've stayed away now. Im now in rented accommodation as my Anxiety has come back but i knew i had to get away and suffer to come out smiling with no more crap hanging over me.
im now on week 3 of fluoxetine 20 mg and its not good side effects!
This site is helping me understand what Im going through with the people who have suffered are suffering and are living again.
love to all you Kezza