PDA

View Full Version : Bad day with anxiety :( !!!

Gemlouise
31-01-14, 22:18
Hi all hope you are all feeling ok?? I've had my anxiety for around 6 months was put on beta blockers (120mg a day) which I have weaned down to 10mg a day over the past few months!! Last week I felt great almost 'normal' today I have felt crap :(.same time each month I get all worked up hormones I'mGuessing does anybody else get this?? Pregnancy started my anxiety so im sure its hormones!!
I'm not working due to my anxiety and have found it tough with having 2 children although in a way they keep me goin.ive been strong and faced everything I have had to like social
Events,places I dread goin into I make myself go!! So set backs like today are so frustrating.I start my cbt in march which I think will really help xx

nomorepanic
31-01-14, 22:23
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.