PDA

View Full Version : Heartbroken

Ats666
01-02-14, 00:26
I have just had a phone all from USA my cousin has died. Despite the distance we were very close, he was the same age as me and also suffered anxiety, he helped me through a lot. I'm heartbroken and very agitated, how can I help myself now, I feel so scared, I don't know what about, but I'm scared :(

Tanner40
01-02-14, 01:01
So sorry to hear about the loss of your cousin. Take care of yourself and remember the good times.

Andrash
01-02-14, 07:28
I have just had a phone all from USA my cousin has died. Despite the distance we were very close, he was the same age as me and also suffered anxiety, he helped me through a lot. I'm heartbroken and very agitated, how can I help myself now, I feel so scared, I don't know what about, but I'm scared :(

So sorry to hear about your loss!

It's normal to be heartbroken now, it's called grieving and you have to go through it. Take it one hour at a time, then one day at a time for now on, and come here to vent whenever you feel you need to.

Annie0904
01-02-14, 18:23
I am so sorry to hear the news about your cousin. Like Andrash said, how you are feeling is a normal reaction especially when you have just heard the news. Sending you lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

MRS STRESS ED
01-02-14, 18:48
So sorry to hear your sad news god bless xx

Tessar
01-02-14, 18:57
hi ats, I am really sorry to hear that you have received such sad news and not least because you clearly had a such a great relationship with your cousin. distance really doesn't matter does it? friendship is what matters & you have lost a friend.
saying that - really don't forget your friends here; so many people here can help you ....... you will be feeling scared as you are in such a heartbreaking situation. you are all over the place with emotions & feelings & trying to cope with something that anyone would struggle to contend with. sending you huge hugs. so sorry for your loss. let me know if I can help you as i'm about on and off xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ats666
01-02-14, 22:18
Thank you for your kind comments, I'm numb and really can't understand it. Despite the tragic circumstances, I am trying to think rational and put things into perspective. Ben was my rock I don't know what I will do without him. As he suffered anxiety and panic disorder he understood my feelings :( xx