PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here!!

littlemisspurple
20-11-06, 15:49
Well Hi everyone i'm not entirely new to this site as i have been in the chat room a few times over the last few weeks but i thought it was about time i introduced myself properly![8D] I have suffered from anxiety and depression since i was 18 i actually did get better and had a some what "normal" life for a good few years but then 3 years ago it all came back i mean the anxiety and depression and i just couldn't handle it i just wanted to die, i think the worst thing about anxiety is the feeling of unreality this is the bit that freaks me out the most it makes me think that i am going mad or have gone mad, my partner has to convince me that i haven't gone mad! well i'm 3 years on now and slowly recovering i think, well i have gone back to work very part time and i am staring to go out a bit but god some days are still so damn hard. anyway i have rambled on for far too long and i bet u have all fallen asleep by now!!! I hope 2 meet more of u but for now take good care of yourselves!!!:D

sandlin
20-11-06, 15:52
hi
Im new too but its been great so far. welcome

Linda

LickeyEndBlues
20-11-06, 16:12
Good to see you in chat earlier. Your contributions were really useful

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

nomorepanic
20-11-06, 16:51
Hi there and welcome aboard.

Lovely to see you here and hope you are getting some great support in chat.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

honeybee3939
20-11-06, 16:53
Hi

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

Lindalou64
20-11-06, 18:57
WELCOME ...........IM SURE SINCE YA BEEN IN CHAT YA KNOW WE CAN ALL RELATE..BEST TO YA.................LINDA [8D]

trac67
20-11-06, 20:39
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

manmoor
21-11-06, 00:22
Hi Little,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

libbie
21-11-06, 14:03
hiya, know the feeling about thinking your mad!! you just crave for that normal feeling dont you.

feel free to p.m. me anytime, take care
libbie

Chopper
21-11-06, 14:45
Welcome,

I hope you find these forums as beneficial as I do.

It's often easier to articulate how you feel in type than verbally in person and in here you can raise anything and find that, no matter how bizarre or unique you might think your problem is, the chances are there's someone out there watching the forum who's exactly the same, suffering like you, worrying like you .... and getting better like you.[^]

Happiness and light to all,
'Chopper'

I saw her once, one little while, and then no more:
’Twas Eden’s light on Earth a while, and then no more.
Amid the throng she passed along the meadow-floor:
Spring seemed to smile on Earth awhile, and then no more;
But whence she came, which way she went, what garb she wore
I noted not; I gazed a while, and then no more!

James Clarence Mangan 1803 - 1849