PDA

View Full Version : relationship anxiety problem

rachael29
02-02-14, 10:33
On my fourth day of celtropram 10mg for first two weeks.my anxiety is getting allot worse and its driving me mad.my relationship is on the rocks because of it and can't make it better because my anxiety is getting worse.I get hot tingly rushes going from head to toe, increased heat rate and constant panic all because when I text my man he doesn't text back like he used to do I assume he is messaging other woman, so I start feeling terrible.along with other things.

it feels like it's never going to get better.has anyone got any tips on how to deal with things better.it's killing my relation ship, my man doesn't no about me taking these pills so he thinks I don't want him sometimes.went to end it yesterday and he was crying on the phone and he couldn't breath, even that can't get me to realise he isn't doing anything behind my back.
It doesn't help when I get messages of him and it has odd messages added on to my text that he hasn't wrote, so that makes it worse wondering who else is he texting, ever since he got the Xperia z . It all sounds really stupid while writing it but that feeling I get I just can't handle it :( would love to hear some similar stories so I no it's not just me , thank you so much x

Rennie1989
02-02-14, 10:54
Your anxiety is up because of the citalopram. It can cause raised anxiety for the first couple of weeks but does eventually go.

Tell your boyfriend that you are on meds and it's making you more anxious. Why would you want to hide that away from him? He maybe confused why you are more anxious and if you tell him he can be more supportive. Don't let a couple of pills ruin your relationship.

Oosh
02-02-14, 14:23
Yeh I'd tell him. Being open solves so many problems. You can change the reasons you're taking it a bit if it makes you feel better.

Just get through this spell and I'm sure the way you feel will improve.