PDA

View Full Version : how long have you had anxiety symptoms for and what are they??

eddy1608
02-02-14, 18:49
just curious to see what symptoms people have had the longest. i ve had shortness of breath on and of for 4 yrs now, dizziness on and of for 3 yrs and chest discomfort for a yr and a half. hopefully one day we will all be free of this or at the very least be in a place where we can manage it and not think were terminally ill
thanks

fedup36
02-02-14, 19:08
Hi,
I have had dizziness pretty much everyday for 18months..
I also get a numb/tingling face/scalp at least once a week...

And then I have the random symptoms of sharp head pains, feel like my throats closing, head pressure, drunk feeling, blurred vision etc etc randomly throughout my 18month journey of anxiety

Cags48
02-02-14, 19:26
Bowel issues , palpitations , feelings of doom, lightheadedness. All the time

MRS STRESS ED
02-02-14, 19:36
Ive had dizziness ,numb hands and pressure in my chest for 19 months and counting :mad:

hangingbasket
02-02-14, 20:28
rib pain.... only ever on the right side. constantly.. for months and months :(

LunaLiuna
02-02-14, 21:03
I've had sweating, high heart rate, hypersensitivity and just general awkwardness around people for three years.

For the past couple of months I've had tingling, TMJ problems, dizziness and fatigue and many other random things :)

suzibandit
02-02-14, 21:54
6yrs of hell....palpitations..chest pains...too many e c g. Pain in my leg is a dvt. General poor health anxiety...difficulty sleeping . Very lonely with all of this xxx

RoseEve
02-02-14, 22:43
I've had bowl problems for half my life. Sweating, twitching muscles, pounding heart, shortness of breath, depersonalization, headaches, and irritability for the past 2 years when my anxiety decided to peak.

june
03-02-14, 01:33
sudden sharp pain upper left arm - shook my whole body.:weep:feeling very scared:weep:
suffer GAD and HA - just seem to live in fear !!!!