PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

franfhm
20-11-06, 21:47
Hey everyone :D

You wouldn't believe how glad I am to have found this place, I can't wait to get looking at some of the help and advice on here.

Anyway, a bit of background about me...Since I was 15 I've suffered with tummy trouble (am now 22). Been to the doctors countless times over the years and have been diagnosed with IBS, "grumbling appendix", food poisoning and most recently heliobacter pylori (tests came back negative).

The last discussion I had with the doctor was that I was suffering from anxiety and stress - which is causing all the problems.

I managed to get rid of this a few years back, and it didn't come back until Christmas last year. How it went I'll never know, as I drank and smoked waayyy too much [8)]

It came back due to my boyfriend picking up a stomach bug, and was sick several times over a few hours. All of a sudden it got me running to the bathroom too. Since then I've been suffering these little anxiety attacks which are really starting to get me down.

My boyfriend and I have just bought a new flat, and are due to move in within the next month, but with all the excitement its bringing lots of heartburn on - I can't win [Sigh...]

Anyway after reading some of these posts on here I no longer feel alone and it makes me feel a whole lot better that people will understand :)

Sorry about the essay!!!

candie
20-11-06, 22:32
Hi fran,

Welcome to the forum,its a godsend to know that you are not alone with anything(and i mean anything,cos whatever you got you can guarantee we've got it too !!!).

You will find lots of great info and advice here,its a great place to be...

Anyway,take care and keep smiling...Candie xx:D

LickeyEndBlues
20-11-06, 22:33
Hi Fran

Welcome to NMP. As you have gathered there is loads of help, advice and support in here. As you rightly point out, you are not alone.

Take care

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

honeybee3939
20-11-06, 22:48
Hi Fran

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way!:D

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

manmoor
21-11-06, 00:16
Hi Fran,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

trac67
21-11-06, 14:53
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Lindalou64
21-11-06, 15:02
WELCOME FRAN........YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF INFO EVEN SOME GOOD ADVISE ON HERE I WISH YA THE BEST...........LINDA [8D]

Chopper
21-11-06, 15:03
Welcome,

I hope you find these forums as beneficial as I do.

It's often easier to articulate how you feel in type than verbally in person and in here you can raise anything and find that, no matter how bizarre or unique you might think your problem is, the chances are there's someone out there watching the forum who's exactly the same, suffering like you, worrying like you .... and getting better like you.:D

Happiness and light to all,
'Chopper'

I saw her once, one little while, and then no more:
’Twas Eden’s light on Earth a while, and then no more.
Amid the throng she passed along the meadow-floor:
Spring seemed to smile on Earth awhile, and then no more;
But whence she came, which way she went, what garb she wore
I noted not; I gazed a while, and then no more!

James Clarence Mangan 1803 - 1849

franfhm
21-11-06, 17:36
Thanks everyone :D

nomorepanic
21-11-06, 19:06
Hi Fran

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Piglet
21-11-06, 23:31
Welcome to the site :)

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.