PDA

View Full Version : Not anxious for sometime but having constant anxiety symptoms!

KLP
04-02-14, 14:50
Gosh this is the biggest of mind f**£s ever,

Still 50/50 on weather I have anxiety or something medical hasn't yet been diagnosed.
Sick of thinking about it, sick of it always being there. And how ever much I try to eradicate the 'pink elephant' from my mind it's always there like my symptoms. Woke up in the middle of the night with slightly numb left hand and slightly numb lip and LHS of face.

I'm not on medication and sceptical that they would eradicate them anyway. These are 24/7;
Drunk/blurred vision
Strong pulse throughout my body
Mild Nerve twitching
Diarrhea

Starting councilling tomorrow, again sceptical.

Penny for your thoughts,

P.s I started a diary last night. I have already failed on my quest for recovery as one of my commitments was not to visit Dr. google, but midday I failed. Argh.

LunaLiuna
04-02-14, 15:09
Hello KLP,

Try moving from being sceptical, to having a little faith and trust in yourself, try moving to at the very least 51/49 ;)

Those constant symptoms you listed really aren't that bad, it seems like you're functioning well with them so why not show yourself that you are all right? Go for a jog or run, or something that gives you a slight test. keeping occupied to keep my mind away from symptoms has been a massive help to myself and many others.

And it will take a little time for your body to heal and get back to normal, just hang on in there.

I would at least give either the councilling or medication a bit more of a chance.

Good luck tomorrow :)