PDA

View Full Version : Deja vu

Jb15
04-02-14, 16:40
Has anyone ever had the feeling of Deja vu, then an onset of panic? I have had this a few times in my life. Basically a string of events will occur and i will think wow this has happened before. And then bang a wave of panic will come over me. I always wondered is this a common thing or is it just me somehow associating deja vu with panic.

LunaLiuna
04-02-14, 17:17
I would be interested to see other people's explanation of this as I'm sure I've had it a couple of times.

ohwell123
06-02-14, 11:45
hi its something to do with your mind associating scenarios with your first panic attack I think?

so I remember my first panic attack and all the weird pains and twinges that came before

now i only have to be sitting there and get a simple twinge in me arm and it sets me off on red alert which ofcourse causes more pains which makes you more red alert lol great isnt it i think its tortour tbh

PanchoGoz
06-02-14, 13:24
De ja vu is normal and everyone has it. For some people it can increase with stress. It causes you panic because you are afraid of it, it weirds you out and your mind and body goes into alert mode.

Yossino
06-02-14, 17:33
Could be because it's a change of mental state. Usually when anything sudden happens to your mental state it can trigger panic.

LunaLiuna
06-02-14, 17:40
That's what I've always attributed mine too yossino.

It's only came when I'm going from looking at my tablet to talking to someone or something like that :)