PDA

View Full Version : Back lump worry

Njwrd
04-02-14, 19:10
I found a lump on the bottom of my back on the right and it's not on the skin it's more deep in the body! I went to see a doctor and he said its a cyst nothing to worry about! Should I trust my doctor?? This is worrying me everyday with leg pain to go with it!

Please help!!

Thanks

Althea
04-02-14, 20:31
Have you looked at TooMuch's great How to Feed Your Dragon post at http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=149008?

You can trust your doctor, or you can feed your dragon. Which do you want to do?

MRS STRESS ED
04-02-14, 20:43
Sorry to hear how your feeling ,but you really need to trust your doctor try and believe what they are telling you xx as Althea said your feeding your dragon

Andrash
04-02-14, 21:06
I found a lump on the bottom of my back on the right and it's not on the skin it's more deep in the body! I went to see a doctor and he said its a cyst nothing to worry about! Should I trust my doctor?? This is worrying me everyday with leg pain to go with it!

Please help!!

Thanks

Yeap.

Fishmanpa
04-02-14, 21:10
I've had one for over 20 years on my lower back around my right kidney area. As far as trusting your doctor? A man who went to school for 8+ years and has seen hundreds if not thousands of patients? Who or what else are you gonna trust?

Positive thoughts

Tanner40
04-02-14, 22:52
I've had a cyst on my lower back for many years. It becomes inflamed upon occasion but no big deal. You have to trust your physician. As Fishmanpa said, who else would you trust?

Mogwog
05-02-14, 10:31
My hubbie has loads of things like this - some on his back , on his sides and a few on his leg. I think his are lipomas - he doesn't even go to get them checked anymore when a new one pops up.

You should believe your DR.xxxxx

RoseEve
05-02-14, 10:53
I had a back lump and it popped on its own after many months. If a doctor looked it don't give it another thought.

Njwrd
14-02-14, 00:01
Thank you all for your replies. It's a amazing feeling that so many people are here for each other! Thank you!

GlassPinata
16-02-14, 19:39
Sounds like a lipoma. They are common, and that is a common spot for them.
They are benign. The doctor can remove it if you want, but really no need to.

Hypo
16-02-14, 20:01
I have THOUSANDS of lipomas.

I am not kidding, I am covered in them from head to toe and have been for years.

I don't even notice when a new one comes up unless it's painful because of being on a nerve or something.

Your GP said it's fine, it's fine.