PDA

View Full Version : Problem reading/focus

thekinginthenorth
04-02-14, 22:15
Hello guys

Sometime when reading black over white my vision seems jumpy. The words don't exactly jump, but it seem like my vision refuses to properly focus. I'm putting my money on anxiety since most of my symptoms are visuals. Has anybody else experience this "jumpy vision"?

KLP
04-02-14, 22:19
I don't know about jumpy but I've had vision issues constantly for 4.5 months now. Reading off my tablet is problematic. Can only read the word i look at. Awful isn't it?

LunaLiuna
04-02-14, 22:21
it's a mixture of eye problems and concentration for me. I know I get it occasionally and find it will take a couple of minutes to properly get going as I go between thinking and reading, the thinking takes my attention away therefore creating the lack of focus :)

thekinginthenorth
04-02-14, 22:28
It's a pain in the neck, especially if you enjoy reading. I can still read, but is a freaking struggle. KLP it has been around the same for me, this my 4th month.

---------- Post added at 17:28 ---------- Previous post was at 17:25 ----------

It's not just concentration. Physically, my eyes do not adjust to the reading as they normally would, it's hard to explain...hahaha.

bingjam
04-02-14, 23:04
I also have this, its like my eyes skip a few words without me actually telling them too, I just put it down to tiredness and not concentrating as much as I should x

RoseEve
04-02-14, 23:53
I have recently been having this problem sometimes the words below what I'm reading look blurry plus if course the floaters. I hate to say this but I think it's a part of aging.

thekinginthenorth
05-02-14, 05:58
My floaters are due to anxiety, they were always there that's what my ophthalmologist said. I'm 19, I don't see blurry either, it's kind like jumpy/unfocused. I'm going to see a doctor who is really good in treating anxiety. Hopefully he'll guide me through a good path. I'm guessing I'll need to take medications (hopefully not)