PDA

View Full Version : CAN THIS BE JUST ANXIETY..?

candie
20-11-06, 22:58
Hi everybody,

Having a bad few days at the minute,everything was great last week and then WHHHAMMMM its back again with a vengence..

I just wanted to ask,whenever i'm having a crap few days,i can go to bed feeling fine and then wake up one morning feeling as if somebodys beaten me up with a baseball bat while i'm asleep !!

Like today the symptoms are too long to list but just a really bad unwell feeling,every single part of my body aches and pains and my head,nose and eyes hurt like ive got a bad flu or something,i know that i havent got flu cos ive had these symptoms before when the anxiety and panic are at a all time high,like now.I feel exhausted and fatigued aswell.

Does anybody else suffer with this all over symptoms..?

Also the unreality has been really intense over the last few days,especially today.I just feel crap,its horrible:(:(

Take care to you all...Candie xx

looking4answers
21-11-06, 11:48
Funny you should mention the feeling of being beat up with a baseball bat..i usually feel that way when im still 3 to 4 hours of sleep away from being rested...I can pretty much assure you what you feel is anxiety..Every last drop of it..My life has been nothing but an obsession of study of heart,anxiety and medicine since I started having it again.i can't get away from this obsession and can't seem to enjoy nothing..I feel that I must be involved some how in looking up possible heart illnesses or arteries or anxiety or depression symptoms..To be frank..Im really sick of the whole thing,but its me that has to make up my mind to break myself of it..Guess I should be in premed just about now. Anyway absolutely anxiety just like the rest of us.. sorry.. just hang in there..