PDA

View Full Version : hi

fallenangel25
21-11-06, 01:10
hi im new need some help in coping with my illness before i give up complety got depression agrophobia & ocd witch gives me bad panic attacks been like this for 6 years now just want to talk with people how understand & dont judge [V]

t bennett

rmlamatt
21-11-06, 01:34
hi Tbennet..... I can relate to agoraphobia and panic attacks. I'm not sure of the other subject you mentioned. I've had panic attacks for 46 yeras. Started when I was sixteen years old after a bout with the Flu. Now I'm 64 and my panic attacks have become almost a friend to me. You can learn from them, know this. In fact I wrote a book on them. So don't be lost. Never. Please feel free to write me at any time. I'm in the states so I'm probably not on the same time as you.
Rose / rmLamatt

eeyorelover
21-11-06, 05:41
Hi and welcome :)
Have you checked out the first steps part on the main page of the site? It's under 'self help'. There is a lot of great info on that main page and that is where I started when I first came to the site.
You can use the search engine to search thru all posts for anything that you would like more info about. Also please know that you can post questions about anything you may have concerns about. There are bunches of supportive people here.
Don't give up hun!!! :)
xxx
Sandy

manmoor
21-11-06, 09:14
Hi,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

honeybee3939
21-11-06, 10:12
Hi

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get
some great advice here while making new friends on the way.:D

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

LickeyEndBlues
21-11-06, 10:18
Hi Fallenangel,

What a great tag. Welcome to NMP. You will find lots of what you are looking for in here. There are plenty folks who will help, advise, support and listen in a non judgemental way.

Most of us will be able to relate to what you say and what your concerns are.

Chat is good for sharing, listening and just escaping. Should you wish to talk 1-1, someone will normally find the time to let that happen.

Take care, you are not alone.

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

Lindalou64
21-11-06, 14:15
HI ANGEL I SEEN YA IN CHAT LASTNIGHT BUT I WALKED AWAY FOR A MOMENT FROM MY COMPUTER AND YOU WERE GONE SORRY I KNOW YA SOUNDED LIKE YA WANTED SOMEONE TO TALK WITH .......WISH YA THE BEST I SUFFER W/AGRAPHOBIA ALSO :( IT SUCKS
BUT IT DOES GET BETTER :)
LINDA[8D]

trac67
21-11-06, 14:21
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Chopper
21-11-06, 14:43
Welcome,

I hope you find these forums as beneficial as I do.

It's often easier to articulate how you feel in type than verbally in person and in here you can raise anything and find that, no matter how bizarre or unique you might think your problem is, the chances are there's someone out there watching the forum who's exactly the same, suffering like you, worrying like you .... and getting better like you.[^]

Happiness and light to all,
'Chopper'

I saw her once, one little while, and then no more:
’Twas Eden’s light on Earth a while, and then no more.
Amid the throng she passed along the meadow-floor:
Spring seemed to smile on Earth awhile, and then no more;
But whence she came, which way she went, what garb she wore
I noted not; I gazed a while, and then no more!

James Clarence Mangan 1803 - 1849

yorkylover
21-11-06, 17:05
Hi,you will get lots of support here,we are all in similar situations so your not alone pet.;)

Ellen XX

nomorepanic
21-11-06, 19:07
Hi

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Piglet
21-11-06, 23:29
A big welcome to you :)

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

fallenangel25
22-11-06, 00:06
[:I]thanks for your kind words everyone it just nice to at last find a place were people understand you & what its like to go through these things love fallen angel 25 xx

t bennett

belle
22-11-06, 08:21
Completely understand and definitely won't judge :)
SarahC