PDA

View Full Version : Tremors

tt
21-11-06, 01:40
I had the strangest feelings last nite while trying to fall asleep. I was just about dozed off when I awoke and my insides were shaking and it scared me badly. I took deep breathes and kept repeating relax relax. It happened twice to me and I was at the point I was going to get out of bed and head to the compuiter.

Does anyone have these tremor feelings or internal shakes THEY ARE FREAKY.

TT

TT:)

looking4answers
21-11-06, 11:57
Just nerves..settling down...happens to me all the time..heard its typical of anxiety..its funny ..I bolt upright in bed most nights when im just entering sleep..It happens three times then im finally settled down.Also one night my wife woke me up and said my arm was shaking.. it stopped when I woke.so guess I will just chalk it up to anxiety too..but yes I think this is pretty normal of stress and anxiety ..

jill
21-11-06, 18:32
Hi tt

I have had this a few times and still get them when under alot of stress, I know it is freaky and sometimes it can scare you but its Mrs anxiety up to her tricks again.

Shaking or shivering (Visibly or internally)
We all shake or shiver when we are nervous or cold. Shaking is a normal reaction to fear and/or a drop in body temperature. Shaking occurs when the muscles spasmodically contract creating friction between muscles and other body tissues. This friction creates heat which raises body temperature. During anxiety it is quite normal to experience shaking or shivering. It will pass.

Hope this helps

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

honeybee3939
21-11-06, 21:59
Hi TT,

Take a look at these posts too they may help:

Body shakes
brain shakes (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4334)
Shaking (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4806)

Love

Andrea
xxx

leanne1980
23-11-06, 07:00
hiya

i had this back in june when i think i was going through the worst patch i have ever had, my insides where shaking so bad i actually thought my boyfriend was shaking the bed, i totally freeked i think thats how i found this site actually. i remember feeling as if it was coming from my chest.

leanne xx

i just wanna feel normal