PDA

View Full Version : Im a new woman!

N206
21-07-04, 15:49
Hi guys,
just a quicky to catch you up on my latest progress cos im astonishing myself and cant quite belief how ive changed!
My 21st birthday (12th) went well. did everything i wanted to do and didnt have a single panic, apart from a few tears in the morning cos i was gonna be alone for a few hours!! silly i konw but it was my birthday! anyways it went well. For the rest of last week i seemed to take a complete different aspect of my life and decide that panic is not going to control me and all the dodgy stomaches,aches pain and everything else is not taking over my life! i have been getting in my car and going out, picking people up from work.. going out!!!! GOING OUT!! i dont no whats happened but its like somethings flicked a switch in my brain and im thinking that im gonna be ok.
Someone once told m your body changes every 7 years.. this started when i was 14. im 21 now so maybe its all going to be in my past.
i mean im not trying to run before walking but i feel so much more positive and more confident in my head i can manage now.
lets just see how each day goes.. im setting mini goal for myself! go out at least once a day. eat properly. and i want to be back working by xmas!!!

Ok im done, just had to show myself by reading this back that im getting better.. and i didnt need the drugs they wanted me to take after all.

love to all,
Nic x

Your stronger than you'll ever know,you control your own world.

Meg
21-07-04, 16:01
Nic thats brilliant news. Well done..

Meg

Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind.
If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
Robert Albert Bloch

grace
21-07-04, 18:06
hi nic,

glad you had a good birthday and things are looking up for you.

i've heard that before about the seven year thing, its something to do with astrology isnt it?

xxx grace

its better by far at the rainbows end
to find not gold but the love of a friend.

pips
21-07-04, 18:29
Well done Nic,

Happy Belated 21st Birthday!

That's brill news keep up the good work hey!

Take care

Love PIP'S XX

sal
21-07-04, 20:08
Hi Nic

Great to hear some really postive news. You are doing really well, keep it up.

Happy 21st Birthday, pleased you had a good one.

Love Sal xxx

N206
22-07-04, 14:51
Thanks guys!

will keep you posted.

nic x

Your stronger than you'll ever know,you control your own world.

jo-jo
22-07-04, 22:27
Hi Nic

What a great post - it really brought a smile to my face :D.

Happy 21st! Its going to be a great year for you. With the attitude you have now, the world is your oyster and there's nothing you can't do.

Well done!

Lots of love Jo xx

seh1980
25-07-04, 17:57
[Wow!] that's great news!!! It's amazing how much progress you can make when you put your mind to it, huh? :D