View Full Version : First time

Holly Emma
06-02-14, 15:17
This is my first time on here and I can't believe am
Not the only one with this problem. I have felt alone
For years with this problem.

ray52
06-02-14, 16:44
Hi Holly and :welcome:to the site and forum although I don't suffer your problem im sure you will find fellow member you can relate to

almamatters
06-02-14, 16:51
Hi :welcome: to the forum, sure you will find loads of help and support on here.

Holly Emma
06-02-14, 20:50
I just hope by talking to people who understand will help me! I have never done anything like this before and just hope I can chat with someone who understands what it's like and I also hope to find ways of dealing with this problem cos I don't no where to turn!

SadKev
06-02-14, 22:03
Hi Holly,

Firstly, well done for joining this website and asking for support and advice regarding your problem. That was a big step and I`m sure that it would have taken a lot of bravery to do that so well done you!:)

My main issues over the years have been depression and anxiety but I have some experience of your particular problem. Feel free to ask me anything you like or if you would prefer, send me a private message.

Kevin x

Holly Emma
07-02-14, 18:28
Hi Kevin
I also suffer from really bad panic attacks and have had bad times in my life struggling with depression. I have had help in the past but nothing has worked for me. I often feel so alone with my problems.