PDA

View Full Version : Drinking...

Deckardblues
06-02-14, 17:29
Hi, well its my week off work, which has scared me. Filling in the time has been really hard, and I have had really bad anxiety attacks. I have spoken to help lines, but I admit I have drank, just as a quick fix to calm me down. Nothing major, just a couple of glasses of wine, but then I had a big blow up with my friend yesterday and I drank a third of a bottle of scotch, and took some herbal calm tablets to settle me down. I passed out for three hours, then went to bed, and feel better this morning. My friend and I made up our difference.

I realise now, that even though you can be feeling okay, certain triggers can set you off, and the road forward is never straight. I would love to not drink ever again, and although I am not a big drinker. When your feeling emotionally strung out, you need something, anything to calm you down, even for 5 minutes..is anyone else out there drinkers?

nomorepanic
06-02-14, 18:14
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.