PDA

View Full Version : Neurological issue?

KLP
06-02-14, 23:44
Now I accept that that benign twitches and small muscular contractions are all natural when it comes to anxiety, however, alongside those typical twitches I get on most days. I also have strong pulses in fingertips which also penetrate throughout my body, but finally I have delicate involentry clicks/popping that are significantly different to the twitches, again I feel it mainly when resting. But I worry about those the most.

---------- Post added at 23:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:57 ----------

Nobody experiences these then? :( makes me even more concerned

Andrash
07-02-14, 07:53
Now I accept that that benign twitches and small muscular contractions are all natural when it comes to anxiety, however, alongside those typical twitches I get on most days. I also have strong pulses in fingertips which also penetrate throughout my body, but finally I have delicate involentry clicks/popping that are significantly different to the twitches, again I feel it mainly when resting. But I worry about those the most.

---------- Post added at 23:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:57 ----------

Nobody experiences these then? :( makes me even more concerned

Only things that can create clicking and popping sounds in our body are joints, not muscles, so whatever it is, it's not neurological issue, so don't worry about that. :)

KLP
07-02-14, 09:03
Maybe my description wasn't the best. It's like clicking of the nerves not the muscle. Strange!

Andrash
07-02-14, 09:15
Maybe my description wasn't the best. It's like clicking of the nerves not the muscle. Strange!

Nerves are pathways, they just carry the signals, they can't click, pop or do anything in particular-it's our muscles and/or joints that produce the movements. :)