PDA

View Full Version : does any body wake up feeling angry think they going mad

trish1955
09-02-14, 09:04
I woke up feeling tense and shaky my jaw aches my gums feel saw my neck and
shoulder are sore and aching with the tension my head feels the same it scares me when I feel so angry to I feel what if I flip and go mad which is a awful fear of mine along with anxiety panic and agoraphobia I really do fear loosing my mind could this happen when in a state of anxiety any way take care sorry if this sounds confuseing but I am feeling confused and scared x

Dexterjames
09-02-14, 10:08
I have been feeling like that on and of for the last five months you just get so fed up with pains asking yourself whens it all going to stop it just drives you nuts its like no 1 cares or wants to help you and there's nothing you can do it leads to very irrational thoughts that you dont want to be having.

trish1955
09-02-14, 10:30
So true its so scarey you feel like you mite start to lash out at everything xx

SarahH
09-02-14, 20:14
Everything you have described is "anxiety"!!!! The fact that you are questioning it means you are NOT losing your mind.......trust me lots of us have been where you are now and you will get better.....:)

Emphyrio
09-02-14, 22:29
This is an adrenalin issue. Cutting back on caffeine, alcohol and processed sugar can help. Alcohol is quite bad for anxiety in 2 ways - firstly it increases histamine levels in the body, which lead to increased adrenalin and thus anxiety, and secondly because it increases GABA levels in the brain whilst you drink it (thus meaning that you feel nice and sedated) but the consequences of this is that the next day your glutamate levels bounce back (gaba and glutamate are closely linked). Glutamate is an excitatory neurotransmitter and can lead to feelings of anxiety and panic.

TRISTAN
10-02-14, 19:26
Every day :(

greggs92
13-02-14, 10:04
Feeling as if you will lose your mind is a very common symptom of anxiety disorder, I am over my anxiety and I have been for 3 years, what I can say is that you will never lose your mind - it's just your imagination playing tricks on you. Have you heard of a program called the linden method? I used this program to break free from my anxiety. May not be for everyone, but is definitely worth a look into.

trish1955
13-02-14, 11:12
Feeling as if you will lose your mind is a very common symptom of anxiety disorder, I am over my anxiety and I have been for 3 years, what I can say is that you will never lose your mind - it's just your imagination playing tricks on you. Have you heard of a program called the linden method? I used this program to break free from my anxiety. May not be for everyone, but is definitely worth a look into.

Hi just pm you x