PDA

View Full Version : Right hand sided chest pain

shazy
09-02-14, 15:14
Does anyone have right hand sided chest pain radiating into their back??

chl_hobbs
09-02-14, 23:42
Cant believe that no one is replying much these days!!

Yes I have been getting right sided chest pain for weeks now...very much in my right side of the rib cage too, under the arm. It really hurts at times and is a constant source of worry :(

nomorepanic
09-02-14, 23:47
Sundays are always quiet on the forum chl

Fishmanpa
09-02-14, 23:56
Sundays are always quiet on the forum chl

I have a crock pot full of chili demanding my attention as it's almost done... recipe available to those who ask ;)

Ohhh yeah.... may cause right sided chest pain (pretty much acid/gas pain) if you don't take an acid reducer prior to eating ;)

Positive thoughts

shazy
10-02-14, 12:27
Chl have you been to the doctors? I've had it on and off for must be 18 months...I'm worried to incase its something do with the lung..

---------- Post added at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 ----------

And fishmanpa someone has said to me before could be gas but... Thanx for the reply

hangingbasket
10-02-14, 13:55
Am currently waiting for xray and blood results for right sided chest pain (rib pain) I've had it for 6 months. Doctor thinks its muscular.

shazy
11-02-14, 09:15
Nothing worse hanging basket then waiting for the results.. I can't even pluck up the courage and go to the doctors 😁

hangingbasket
11-02-14, 09:19
Took me a while. Its horrible waiting. My blood results should be back today. Can't phone till 11. Its going to be another week before xray results :(