PDA

View Full Version : how to control anxiety help?

peter245
09-02-14, 15:34
i'm about done..
i have started school and so proud.
the teacher is fab!!
i always get these thoughts in the morning 9.30-10.00
11.00 12.00 they usually get distracted with concentration.
1. mum' might die when i'm at school questioning questioning
2. what' if i die'?
3. what if something happens to me??
the worst one is about my mum.
sometimes i'm so happy but i think oh no my mum might die and i will be depressed forever, than the fantasize starts, the emotional tearful Dread
nooo i wish i was dead'
my life will suck' i wanna just go home in my room alone'
so devastating. the psychologist said practice techniques. it helped me alot for a few weeks, but its started again. separation anxiety? general anxiety? how do i beat my mind and say its possible but its unlikely to happen,
i love school now but these ''thoughts'' really eat me up... tips i got school in 5 hours? i already had a mini complex seizure because my anxiety in my sleep.
how do i kick out the future? with great thoughts?? thanks in regards.. and i'm 15 btw not the best spelling school is in 4 hours and i need to fix my head up, i want a nice message to look forward too mondays suck, note; i reposted this cos i only got 1 reply

Rennie1989
09-02-14, 17:08
Realistically, will you or your mum die just at a drop of a hat? Extremely unlikely. I've had thoughts like that in the past and simply keeping your mind focused on something else, like reading, class, etc. it takes practise but it will get easier.