PDA

View Full Version : new symptom set has me obsessing

Scaredycat85
10-02-14, 02:28
It seems like once I get over one symptom that scares me and no longer feel it a new one replaces it. I'm hoping to find someone else who existences this

It happens usually after eating. If i go from sitting to standing, I squat down, or I bend my head forward. Kind of seems like if I put pressure on my esophagus it happens.

Anyway it goes like this

Finish eating go about my business, within 15 minutes of finishing, if I get up and move around I'll get the feeling of a skip with a squeeze in the hollow of my throat, upper chest, or upper belly/diaphragm. Then a couple seconds go by and it happens again. And again. Etc

Now, sometimes if I stand up straight and her as much room as possible in there and breath it'll Go away within a minute or so. But what stops it immediately is sitting down. As soon as I sit the feeling is instantly gone.

Also after the event I usually burp or have pressure and bloating in my upper belly.

A Anyone else have this. Did you find out what it is?
I'm really scared by these. Is getting to where I don't want to eat or I don't want to move for a few hours after eating.

saab
10-02-14, 10:21
Could be a palpitation caused by heart touching the chest wall when you bend over, or could just be gas - which sounds likely if you are burping afterwards. I often get this feeling.

lorraine
10-02-14, 15:41
hi

yes i get exactly the same symptoms. I can be walking along the road then all of a sudden the squeezing sensation that goes from my stomack to my chest up to my throat sometimes it seems into my head. I sometimes get a tingling feeling at the end of my fingers after it has happened. do you get that too. Hope this helps.

Lorraine