PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else with bad anxiety after eating?

Betterhealth
10-02-14, 21:51
Hello again everyone,

I am kinda desperate here because everyone thinks that I am crazy... Sometimes after I eat, I get a super increased heart rate, together with shivery/shaky feeling. It feels like sometimes the foods that I eat bother me and sometimes not...

Normally all that lasts for an hour or two and it starts at about an hour or less after I eat... I have had my blood sugar checked with blood work, and also my thyroid is fine.

Sometimes I also get the increase in heart rate without eating but after some burps and time it feels better. I have chronic gastritis and have done all the heart tests multiple times... I still need to go and see a GI doctor and do some other tests but I was just curious if anyone else gets all that...

I got it yesterday and after water and rest and time it felt better... I will drive myself crazy with all that...

Thank you,
John

RoseEve
10-02-14, 22:27
I get this too I think in my case its increased in blood sugar. I never noticed it until I was pregnant and had gestational diabetes. Now I am aware of my sugars. Most of us with HA are super sensitive. I really don't think it means anything. Of course you know that the more you focus about something the worse it gets. Feel better :)

Andrash
10-02-14, 22:30
I don't know for you guys but my anxiety usually recedes after a good meal :)

Betterhealth
11-02-14, 00:02
Its such a weird feeling. All the doctors tell me that it is anxiety but then sometimes it feels like it is my stomach. I have read that about the sugars and I have to say that I am really bad about eating. I will normally go all day without eating and then I will eat an ok meal at night for the whole day.

I know that it is not healthy and I am trying to change, but all those symptoms have kinda made me scared of food :weep:

I have some more appointments scheduled for GI, food allergies and some other tests and if all comes back clear as it always does, then it has to be anxiety...