PDA

View Full Version : do any of you suffer dry griity eyes wen yr anxiety is high for day

trish1955
11-02-14, 13:02
Mine are driving me mad they are so dry and gritty they always feel wide open can't really explain it my eyes are adding to my already anxiuose body take care x

LunaLiuna
11-02-14, 14:29
I know how you feel, my eyes played a part in my original anxiety because they just didn't feel right, I went to the optician and apparently they were fine. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about :)

trish1955
11-02-14, 15:17
Thanks yeah I had a eye test at home last week she said I had slight pressure at back of my eyes said if yr anxious and yr blood pressure up that would course the pressure I was told that last yr as well think I have worried about it since they told me lol take care and thanks x

greggs92
11-02-14, 15:29
Hello there, all of the symptoms you experience are all harmless, I used to suffer from about 6-8 panic attacks a day, had the majority of the symptoms, it wasn't until i found an anxiety elimination program i used to overcome it. Hope your doing ok, best wishes
charlie

Lyrica
11-02-14, 17:10
I get this I just think it's because anxiety effects our sleep and when I don't sleep enough I get gritty eyes. Just drink plenty of water and try and get as much sleep as you can