PDA

View Full Version : Is this anxiety

toria
11-02-14, 21:31
Hi about 2 hours ago I suddenly felt a bit lightheaded and a bit panicky since then I have started feeling a bit nauseous a slight headache still slightly lightheaded,eyes also feel a bit funny, bit shaky and just feel scared and panicky is this anxiety that's causing this have felt like it before and do get panic attacks but not had one for a while,I just feel funny like can't quite explain no symptom is bad just a bit of a mix of everything does it sound serious my ha is really bad at the minute and worrying about everything thanks toria x

Andrash
11-02-14, 21:44
Hi about 2 hours ago I suddenly felt a bit lightheaded and a bit panicky since then I have started feeling a bit nauseous a slight headache still slightly lightheaded,eyes also feel a bit funny, bit shaky and just feel scared and panicky is this anxiety that's causing this have felt like it before and do get panic attacks but not had one for a while,I just feel funny like can't quite explain no symptom is bad just a bit of a mix of everything does it sound serious my ha is really bad at the minute and worrying about everything thanks toria x

You answered the question yourself (in italics). Your answer is correct. :)

toria
11-02-14, 22:08
Thanks for reply, I no just feeling scared its hard to convince yourself x