PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else feel the veins behind their head puls

looking4answers
22-11-06, 11:52
At night when I lie down..I feel my head pulsating to my heart beat.Its seems its right behind my ear.I never noticed this before but well maybe its always been this way.Tonight as I laid on the couch the place that I feel that was on the arm of the chair and it kind of gave me a little headache..but i think I noticed the same thing on the other side of my head.I don;t know but alot of people say that tension and stress makes the muscles of your head tight causing headaches and weird feelings.. I wonder if my muscles are so tight that my head bounces up and down in a subtle way when I lay it on that said..kind of tilting it lying flat..I worry about abnormal ateries but the doctors say not much chance of that no symptoms... two doctors that recently were trying to figure out why I hear my pulse but the gp i saw contributed almost everything to stress or ptsd..I kind of think its anxiety related as a matter of fact I am almost positive but wanted to know if anyone else ever felt this in the back of their heads...thanks...(the obsessed one)

susie
22-11-06, 12:46
somtimes if your ears are blocked you can hear your pulse suexx

LickeyEndBlues
22-11-06, 14:06
Hi L4A

This is tension and anxiety related, it is not a general health issue. I get it when I am down, stressed or suffering with a tension headache.

I find little medically shifts it but i do take some relaxent pain killers and really try to focus on something else.

Hope that helps

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

looking4answers
23-11-06, 06:50
Thanks to everyone that posted to me.It makes me feel better there are people experiencing and have experienced the same.I think i will be ok..Its just so hard sometimes but you all are a godsend to me that keeps hope in my heart..God bless u all..