PDA

View Full Version : Back

Kroko
12-02-14, 09:42
Hi everyone,

I joined this website as a very young man and was active on and off until, eventually, years of inactivity. I'm now turning 30 this spring so though I'm still not very old, some time has certainly passed since my first posts here.

I decided to hit this place up again and was pleased to see it still running and active. I suppose Nicola is still at it? She's done a very fine job indeed! Sadly, the demand for sites like these will always be there, but at least a fine community like this is making the best of it!

To say I was lost around the time I was active here would be putting it mildly, so I dare not even peek at my posting history to unveil the very broken psyche of my youth. I'm still not "fixed" - perhaps I never will be - but at least I've gained a large dose of perspective afforded by experience with my personal challenges. Maybe this time around I could channel some of that experience toward helping others around here.

Thank you, that is all for now.

nomorepanic
12-02-14, 09:55
I am still here Kroko and welcome back - lovely to see you again and I do remember you well