PDA

View Full Version : benefits

Lyrica
12-02-14, 11:08
I recently left my job due to anxiety is there any sort of benefit I cam claim? Not job seekers allowance I can barley leave the so can look for work at this time. Just need some financial support untill I can get myself sorted and in a position where I can go back to work

---------- Post added at 10:08 ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 ----------

*can't look for work at this time

KLP
12-02-14, 11:48
Have you been to the doctors? Call your local job centre, they have advise. Failing that citizen advice bureau. Good luck. You WILL get through this, time is a healer. Thrust me. X

greggs92
12-02-14, 11:52
Have you been to the doctors? Call your local job centre, they have advise. Failing that citizen advice bureau. Good luck. You WILL get through this, time is a healer. Thrust me. X

I can't stress this enough, time is a great healer :)

KLP
12-02-14, 12:02
I can't stress this enough, time is a great healer :)

Thanks I appreciate it. Funny that it's really easy to comment and help others. But truly convincing yourself that 'you'll get through this' sometimes is hard to believe !!!! Lol!

greggs92
12-02-14, 12:07
Thanks I appreciate it. Funny that it's really easy to comment and help others. But truly convincing yourself that 'you'll get through this' sometimes is hard to believe !!!! Lol!

If you want to get through this you will :) at the end of the day it's a choice...like everything in life.

Fishmanpa
12-02-14, 14:24
So you did leave the job you were talking about a few days ago? I don't know how it is there but if you leave willingly without a medical reason, you can't claim benefits. Even with a medical reason, you would have to be employed for a period of time before you'd be eligible for benefits.

Good luck and positive thoughts

venusbluejeans
12-02-14, 14:55
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.