PDA

View Full Version : Is this tension?

shereedac
22-11-06, 15:06
This is difficult to explain but it is like my nose, teeth and jaw are contracting every minute of the day. My head just seems that tight that i can,t take my mind off it. I feel very unwell becaus of this. Tried to do a relaxation tape but my jaw was chittering that much i had to stop. Thanks

sheree ritchie

Paddington
22-11-06, 15:14
Hello there Sheree,it sure sounds like it to me,and i think you would find aromathereapy a huge help,Indian head massage too,it unlocks all the muscles that have tensed up.You can just get someone to massage your scalp foryou if therapies are off budget.I doit for my sis in law and she is dribblin by the time i 've finished lol !!! Lavender oil is a great muscle relaxant.Hey get some one to treat you.In the mean time dot some on your temples and jaw [where it hinges!]and massage lightly.You can mix it with another oil to make it less intense,almond oil is good,but i have used veg oil when i've been desperate!Hope this helps a bit.Love mary rose.xxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

yorkylover
22-11-06, 15:32
Hi sheree,sound like you are really tensed up.Maryrose's advise sound great.I was almost a sleep thinking about it[|)].Lavender oil is fantastic.:D

Ellen XX

shereedac
22-11-06, 15:48
Thanks very much for the advice. will try it. This has been going on for that long now i am beginning to think it is something awful.x

sheree ritchie

LickeyEndBlues
22-11-06, 15:53
Yup. tension by a country mile! Mary Rose you need to set up shop, sounds good to me.

Cheers

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?