PDA

View Full Version : reassuring news on blood pressure

ohwell123
13-02-14, 10:54
ive had a follow up appointment this week with one of the doctors who is highly regarded by others and you have to wait to see so imho thats good

as my diastolic pressure 2 weeks ago was quite high 110 at rest and i said isnt that cause for concern he said no not in early days we will treat it you have PTSD you are the shelf above anxiety what did you expect it to be 80?

as my concern was LIKE ALL OF US!! TO MUCH READING ON diastolic pressure and how anxiety only affects it so much, he said its rubbish worry affects the body immensely

anyway ive gone this morning and its dropped to 95 this is amazing because ive always had whit coat and imagine how low it is when Im chilled out at home watching the television prob perfect!!!

his words were go home and look on the internet for every disease you have apart from tennis elbow...... or seek help medically and also help yourself enjoy life

he said turn the negative into positive I am no longer a drug addict after seeing my heart pounding out its socket anxiety has saved your life and now your gonna pay for it for a bit of time with chronic acid indigestion you name it but it will go most importantly i will see my daughter this weekend and the one after that and after that!!!

dont let the sun catch ya crying
tk care
kris

Fishmanpa
13-02-14, 11:45
his words were go home and look on the internet for every disease you have apart from tennis elbow...... or seek help medically and also help yourself enjoy life

That's Brilliant! A doctor that told it exactly like it is. Good luck and positive thoughts