PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming

KLP
13-02-14, 12:33
Anybody else wake up most nights from their dream with a freight and you nerves and heart are alive (metaphorically speaking). It's starting to get on my nerves (Parton the punt). I can easily get back off to sleep give it 10mins to steady thing down a bit.

I'm not on meds but also curious to know if they get rid of most symptoms, it's starting to get me down now. I'm going to give it another month I think and then try them. I'm currently in counselling only had two sessions and want to give it a real go. But in between that my patience is wearing thin.

KLP
13-02-14, 16:35
Pretty plz x

LunaLiuna
13-02-14, 16:52
Hello again KLP,

I've always had incredibly vivid dreams but my medication has made them worse but this a rare but normal side effect. Meds will help with all of the other symptoms, they will most importantly help you feel a little more able to deal with them :)

KLP
13-02-14, 17:05
Can always trust Luna for support. X cheers

LunaLiuna
13-02-14, 17:18
No problem, I'm always here :)

LeFi_81
13-02-14, 17:49
I too wake up during the night, but seldom of dreams. Then I feel very anxious, sweating and my heart beating like a thunder storm. ( I am also not taking any medication and want to try to keep it that way.)

I think maybe we should "train" ourselves to quality sleep.

Have you tried to meditate before bed? Sorry I cannot answer your question to the extend of how medicine affects sleep.

KLP
13-02-14, 19:02
I tried one night on 10 mg of cit, and in the middle if the night it felt like someone was sitting on my head. Awful, I thought if it's like this forget it.

LunaLiuna
13-02-14, 19:21
Sounds like some muscle tension to me, relax before you meditate. Chances are your shoulders were touching your ears! ;)

beauty
13-02-14, 20:06
I've been having really vivid, sometimes scary dreams. And last night I woke up in the night panicking, it was like the panic started during the dream but then went into real life when I was awake. Luckily I calmed down fairly quickly and went to sleep again.