PDA

View Full Version : Cannot belive im here again!!

realworrier
13-02-14, 18:55
Health anxiety is back, so im back here!

I have a small hard white lump in my right nostril and I googled :(
nose cancer??!! Even im really struggling to actually think it is but there is that one tiny voice screaming at me!
I noticed it after a bit of digging and now I keep prodding it and have a blocked nose and its most probably have a cold as everyone else in the house has had one.

im 28 female and i'm feeling rubbish silly and i cant see a dr till tomorrow so i thought i would come here instead

Havefaithx
13-02-14, 19:05
Oh no u googled, I am awful for us but it doesn't help us at all just scares us.

My dad had that for ages he went to the dr in the end and it was an infected hair in his nostril xx

realworrier
13-02-14, 19:11
I keep prodding it and i think its making it worse!
I know i shouldn't google. Someone (hubby) made it our home page and it was saying to me go on you know you want to see what it could be.

I hate my ha! its my daughters 8th birthday on sunday. I want to be enjoying getting ready for that not worrying. sucks!

Havefaithx
13-02-14, 19:43
Honestly Hun, it really isn't anything to worry about I no u r probably fixated on the nose cancer but it's extremely unlikely anything like that at all , I have had actually had a look at nasal cancer symptoms and urs isn't anything g like the symptoms, try and b positive and enjoy ur daughters birthday x

saab
13-02-14, 20:53
If it is in the bit between the two nostrils then it is probably just cartlidge.

diane07
13-02-14, 22:28
Don't do Dr Google.....................

If i typed in bruised toe, i'm telling you the Big C would be on that list.

Years ago, long before google, if we saw something we hadn't noticed before we'd keep an eye on it and if it was still there in a week, we'd go the docs.

Damn Google can be a nuisance at times.

realworrier
13-02-14, 22:29
If it is in the bit between the two nostrils then it is probably just cartlidge.
That's what it feels like actually :)

Thank you for your replies. I now remember why I love this site. It has helped me get over my blips before. :)