PDA

View Full Version : Help

kitty
22-11-06, 17:39
Hey all

Yeah i know i havent posted on here for ages but everythin was going great for me and then it all breaks away like my life has always been like! everything i touch turns to crap.....thats my opinion anyway. The past few weeks have been well erm how do i say a bit crap and all these feelings have come back from no where.... I was doing really well i thought with the fact that i didnt cut for about 2months and i thought i was pretty happy....but hey that just shows how stupid and nieve i am...i just cant seem to do anything right anymore and i just dont know....im just mumbling on here aint i? I'm sorry that with this being the first entry I've done in a while and its a bad one.

Maybe I'm supose to be alone in life as I'm starting to think that as all i do is get hurt by everyone i love or care about.

Wish me luck as im at the Dr's on the 24th at 2pm as I've told him i want my meds changing i dont care what to just they need changing.....have you ever just wanted a hug off someone and for them to tell you its all going to be ok as i do! i yern for it i really do......i just want to lock myself away from the world and cry my eyes out and never let anyone in again.....

sorry again as i bet I've bored you all that much that you've not even read all of this

hugs

kym
[:X]

manmoor
22-11-06, 18:50
Hi Kym,

I wish you all the luck in the world hun for your doctor's appointment on the 24th and let us know how you get on.

((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

Take Care

Mandyxx

franfhm
22-11-06, 19:23
Good luck with the docs - *sends virtual hugs*

Granny Primark
22-11-06, 19:54
kym,

My goodness you really do feel down dont you sug?
You need a lot of t.l.c
Start opening up more to your friends and family and tell them how you really feel.
Please keep in touch kym and remember your not alone.

Loads and loads of hugs for you.

Take care
LYNN xx

yorkylover
23-11-06, 00:29
hi Kym,sorry your so down pet.Things will pick up again,you are not stupid.Dont put your self down.You havent bored us,we are all here to listen and support each other.The post are here for you to get things of your chest and not keep it all bottled up inside.
Good luck at the doctors,tell them how you really feel.
love

Ellen XX