PDA

View Full Version : Pls can someone reassure me?

Earthmum
13-02-14, 19:05
Hi guys my anxiety has been sky high today and I've been feeling really lethargic, I just did a couple of hours in a dance class and as I was getting changed I felt 2 really hard pimple/spots on my back really close together, I just checked with a mirror and they are red but not itchy, but almost pointy if that makes sense, I'm now panicking and worried what could these spots be caused from that have suddenly appeared out of no where? Could it be from sweating in the classes and my top rubbing on my back? I'm trying to be rational but I'm working my self up, any advice would be helpful thank you!

Andrash
13-02-14, 19:09
Hi guys my anxiety has been sky high today and I've been feeling really lethargic, I just did a couple of hours in a dance class and as I was getting changed I felt 2 really hard pimple/spots on my back really close together, I just checked with a mirror and they are red but not itchy, but almost pointy if that makes sense, I'm now panicking and worried what could these spots be caused from that have suddenly appeared out of no where? Could it be from sweating in the classes and my top rubbing on my back? I'm trying to be rational but I'm working my self up, any advice would be helpful thank you!

Sounds like hair infection or just pimples. Whatever the case-harmless :)

Havefaithx
13-02-14, 19:10
Hi Hun,

Try not to panic they sound like boils to me especially if they are hard if you have been sweating and ur clothes are rubbing on your skin this can easily cause boils, it will not be any serious/dangerous x

Earthmum
13-02-14, 19:20
Thank you so much guys really appreciate your answers :)