PDA

View Full Version : Feel like I'm going to pass out-scared

Havefaithx
14-02-14, 11:59
Hi guys,

all morning I feel ok then I feel
Like I'm going to pass out, panicking cause one I've got my son with me as it's inset day and two last Saturday I banged the back of my head hard and was diagonosed with mild concussion what if I have a slow bleed on the brain? I no they can happen days/weeks after intial head injury

Andrash
14-02-14, 13:21
Hi guys,

all morning I feel ok then I feel
Like I'm going to pass out, panicking cause one I've got my son with me as it's inset day and two last Saturday I banged the back of my head hard and was diagonosed with mild concussion what if I have a slow bleed on the brain? I no they can happen days/weeks after intial head injury

Would you like a touch of neuralgia to keep you awake? :D

Seriously now, if we got brain bleeds from head bangs so easily, every heavy metal fan in this world would be 6 feet under :) Mild concussion is just what it is-a mild concussion. You need to rest a bit more than usual, and it will pass. It is actually totally normal to feel a bit dizzy and disoriented for a couple of days. And don't forget that anxiety aggravates the symptoms, and that dizziness, shakiness and "spaced-out" feeling or feeling that you're going to lost consciousness is something caused by anxiety too.

Rest, and play with your wee one-it will soon go, promise! :)

Leslie735
14-02-14, 13:24
I'm sure everything is fine. Feeling a little dizzy after a head bag is not uncommon and especially since you got it checked out and had a mild concussion. Completely normal. :hugs:

Havefaithx
14-02-14, 23:35
Thank u both, I'm feeling better now and gave myself a good talking to lol I think it worries me more when I'm home alone with my baby boy.

Andrash-I really think earlier if have swapped the dizziness for the neuralgia pain definitely not now I'm thinking rationally :-) x

Andrash
14-02-14, 23:39
Of course. Better high than electrocuted :)

No offence please please, maybe the joke was over the top but I always assume that humour helps...

Havefaithx
14-02-14, 23:44
If we don't laugh we'd cry :D

Andrash
14-02-14, 23:46
If we don't laugh we'd cry :D

Exactly my motto :)