PDA

View Full Version : ha sky high just been told i ave clucoma

trish1955
14-02-14, 15:03
Scared to death what is it how serious can it be is it live threatening is all go round in my head to the point of going dizzy which sends me into a panic what crap news will I get next xx

LunaLiuna
14-02-14, 15:08
Don't you mean Glaucoma? if so It's an eye condition and can be treated easily. It's usually found by pressure in the eye. You will be fine Trish, I think someone in my family has it :)

trish1955
14-02-14, 15:36
Yes my sister as it think my grandma to yes I was told I had pressure at bk if eyes after the eye test two weeks ago but rember option spotting it last yr so why didn't I get the eye drops then they wrote to my doctors whom I beging to this k are rubbish they were treating my mum last yr she was in pain she had to sit in surgery two hours to see a doctor who had no idea what was wring she went to stay with my sister twenty miles away my sister took her to see her doctor whom realised it was a stoch ulcer gave her medication within two days she was fine sorry about the rant thanks for yr reply x you seem to have a lot of answers do you no linger suffer anything x

LunaLiuna
14-02-14, 15:58
I suffer with lot's of anxiety everyday, but I love to help others because it helps me more than any therapy :)

Have a good day.

trish1955
14-02-14, 16:00
Bless that nice of you funny how we can do that I just wish could take my own advice lolxx

LunaLiuna
14-02-14, 16:03
I know, I'm not the best with my own advice either to be honest!

Ohwell :)